Beautifully crafted based on the appearance of Gal Gadot as Diana Prince/ Wonder Woman in the movie, the 1/6th scale figure features a newly developed head sculpt with astonishing likeness and long curly dark brown hair sculpture, Wonder Woman’s signature tiara, a specialized body tailored with enhanced articulation on shoulders, Wonder Woman’s iconic blue and red battle suit, a pair of Wonder Woman’s signature “Bracelets of Submissions”, her “Lasso of Truth”, sparkling effect accessories in different sizes, and a figure stand.
Furthermore, a Special Edition available in selected markets will include as additional Lassoing in Motion as bonus item exclusively for collectors.
The 1/6th scale Wonder Woman Collectible Figure specially features:
– Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in Wonder Woman 1984
– Movie-accurate facial expression, make-up, and removable gold colored tiara
– Highly-detailed long curly dark brown hair sculpture
– Newly developed specialized body with over 17 points of articulations
– Approximately 30.5 cm tall
– Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of hands for holding Lasso of Truth
– One (1) pair of gesture hands
– Enhanced articulations on shoulders allowing flexible movement
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) newly tailored red, blue, and gold colored Wonder Woman armor
– One (1) pair of gold and silver colored Bracelets of Submission
– One (1) pair of red and gold colored boots with weathering and battle damaged effect
– One (1) piece of gold colored rope (Lasso of Truth) (attachable to figure’s waist)
– Three (3) pieces of magnetic sparkling effect accessories in small, medium and large size (attachable to Bracelets of Submission)
– A specially designed figure stand with character nameplate and movie logo
Exclusive Bonus Accessory for Special Edition:
– One (1) piece of Lassoing in Motion
Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2022
**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
WONDER WOMAN (1984) and all related characters and
elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
WB SHIELD: TM & © WBEI. (s20)
© 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.