Frank Castle, known as the Punisher, got his hands on a War Machine suit of armor and waged a one-man war against crime. He can not only deal with injustice in the most permanent ways possible, he can do so without fear of damage from conventional weapons. He’s unstoppable. He’s over-powered. Now the whole world is on edge as Punisher has the means to travel long and far to find targets to be punished.
Inspired by the popular game MARVEL Future Fight, Hot Toys is excited to introduce the eagerly awaited 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) collectible figure specially made from diecast material.
Standing approximately 32.5cm in height, the collectible figure is expertly crafted based on the appearance of The Punisher in the game. It features a newly developed head sculpt and an interchangeable highly-detailed helmeted head with LED light-up function, metallic black and silver colored armor with white skull motifs and weathering effects, LED light-up repuslors, a mini-gun on shoulder with an ammo belt, an articulated back-mounted shoulder cannon, attachable real-like thrust fire effect accessories and a specially designed figure stand!
The 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of The Punisher in Marvel Future Fight
– One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function and skull pattern (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) newly developed head sculpt with authentic likeness of The Punisher in the game
– Game-accurate facial expression and skin texture
– Highly detailed hair sculpture
– Approximately 32.5 cm tall
– Over 30 points of articulations
– Contains diecast material
– Special features on armor:
– Metallic black and silver colored armor with white skull motifs and weathering effects
– One (1) detachable chest armor to reveal interior mechanical design
– One (1) pair of built-in shoulder missile launchers
– One (1) pair of forearm armor (missile firing)
– Two (2) sets of interchangeable forearm inner armor (normal and missile firing)
– Four (4) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of missile firing hands
– One (1) pair of fists
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) articulated shoulder-mounted mini-gun
– One (1) articulated back-mounted shoulder cannon
– Four (4) real-like thrust fire effect accessories (attachable to the shoulder and forearm mounted weapons)
– One (1) ammo belt for mini-gun
– Specially designed figure stand with game logo and interchangeable graphic card
– Head Sculpted by Viva Lai
– Head Painted by Viva Lai
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
– Armor Painted by Lok Ho
Release date: Approximate Q1 – Q2, 2020
**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
© 2019 Marvel.
© 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.