Tony Stark has a private workshop in his mansion where he builds all of his Iron Man armors. There, he keeps the Mark I through Mark VII suits on display in his Hall of Armor. Today, Hot Toys is excited to bring his high-tech workshop to Iron Man fanatics with the incredibly cool looking Miniature Hall of Armor inspired by Iron Man 3.
Recreated with screen accurate details, the brand new diorama showcases Tony Stark’s state-of-the-art in miniature size featuring Iron Man’s remarkable suits with Hall of Armor, including Iron Man Mark I to Iron Man Mark VII. Measures over 12cm tall, the LED light up collectibles can be combined in different ways for endless display possibilities. Hall of Armor Miniature Collectibles is available separately; whereas the Iron Man Hall of Armor Miniature Collectible Set is only available in selected markets.
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Hall of Armor in miniature form based on Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame
– Hall of Armors measure approximately 12 cm in height
– Iron Man miniature figures measure approximately 8 cm in height
– Specially applied silver colored metallic painting
– Hall of Armor features LED light up function (battery operated)
– Each Hall of Armor can be combined with another to create the diorama setting
Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2019
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Batteries included for collectible, button cells are required
**Product details can subject to change without further notice
© 2019 Marvel.
© 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.