Beautifully crafted based on the screen appearance of Evangeline Lilly as Hope Van Dyne in the film, the amazingly-detailed figure features a newly developed head with separate rolling eyeball function, detailed short hair sculpture, a newly developed helmeted sculpt with LED light-up function that bears a high resemblance of a closed helmet showing part of the Wasp’s face, two styles wings including collapse wings and moveable wings for flying poses, a navy and yellow colored costume, an opened helmet accessory attachable to the back of figure, Ant-Man miniature diorama and a figure stand.
The 1/6th scale The Wasp Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Evangeline Lilly as Hope Van Dyne/ Wasp in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
– One (1) newly developed helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function (battery operated)
– One (1) newly developed Hope Van Dyne head sculpt with separate rolling eyeball function
– Movie-accurate facial expression with skin texture and make-up
– Newly developed body with over 28 points of articulations
– Approximately 29 cm tall
– Two (2) styles of interchangeable Wasp’ wings including:
– One (1) pair of movable wings(approximately 31.5cm in length)
– One (1) pair of collapse wings
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of open hands
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) black, yellow colored Wasp suit with embossed patterns and blue trims
– One (1) pair of black colored boots
– One (1) Ant-Man miniature diorama (approximately 3.5cm tall)
– One (1) attachable opened helmet accessory
– A figure stand with movie logo and character name
Release Date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2024
*Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval.
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
***Product details can subject to change without further notice
© 2023 Marvel.
© 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.