Engineered with incredible precision, the diecast collectible offers a more realistic impression with selected armor parts moveable to achieve the suit up scene in Iron Man 3. Measures approximately 32.5cm tall, the collectible features a standing armor with streamline design and sculpted interior revealing intricate mechanical composition; metallic colored painting on the armor with weathering effects on exterior; articulated armor pieces at the back of figure for alternate display modes, LED light-up function on arc reactor, and interior armor; a Tony Stark’s workshop inspired diorama display with LED light-up function.
This exciting collectible allows two display options. Power the LED lighted Mark VII figure through USB cable as individual display; or to draw power directly from the diorama base when connected for integrated setting.
The 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark VII (Open Armor Version) Collectible specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark VII in Iron Man 3
– Approximately 32.5 cm tall
– Contains diecast material
– Special features on armor:
– Masterfully applied metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on the streamline armor
– LED-light circular arc reactor (power operated)
– LED-lights can shine through interior armor including head, shoulder, main body, arms and legs (blue light, power operated)
– Highly-detailed interior armors and mechanical design
– Specially designed diorama figure stage with LED light-up functions stage (white light, operated by battery or USB power)
Release date: Approximate Q4, 2023 – Q1, 2024
*Prototype shown is not final. Pending licensor approval
**Light up function operated using USB power
***USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, USB-C cable is required
****Battery not included for collectible figure base, 3A batteries (3 pieces) are required
*****Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
© 2022 Marvel.
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.