In the first Iron Man movie, Tony Stark is repairing the Mark III hanging from the ceiling with numerous cables and wires connected to the armor while working in his workshop. To let fans reenact this special scene, Hot Toys is delighted to present the 1/6th scale Mark III (Construction Version) Collectible as an addition to Diorama Series! It will be an excellent addition to completing your workshop diorama!
The collectible is specially crafted based on the image of the Mark III in the movie featuring fine sculpture, LED light-up functions, removable armor parts, metallic colored painting on the armor, and specially designed figure stage.
The 1/6th scale Mark III (Construction Version) Collectible specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark III in Iron Man
– Approximately 39 cm tall
– LED-lighted eyes, circular RT on chest, and left forearm (white light, battery operated)
– LED-lighted forearms (blue light, battery operated)
– Metallic gold, red & silver colored painting on armor
– Removable chest plate
– Removable inner torso armor
– Removable outer torso armor
– Wires, cables, and chains connected to armor and figure stage
– LED light-up function on ceiling (yellow light, battery operated)
– LED light-up function on figure stage (white light, battery operated)
– Square-shaped figure stage featuring the movie logo
**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery not included, 3A batteries (3 pieces) are required
Release date: Q2 – Q3, 2015
© 2014 Marvel.
© 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.