The Dark Knight has a long history in comics which comes with an enormous closet of a multitude of iconic suits from several forms of media entertainment spanning decades. Taking inspiration from the Batcave’s Batsuit Chamber in the popular Batman: Arkham Knight video game, Hot Toys team has modified the futuristic armor pod to accommodate the sleek batsuits in miniature size features Batman: Arkham Knight Armory Miniature Collectible Set; Batman, Batman Beyond Suit, 1989 Movie Suit, 2008 Movie Suit, Arkham Knight and Deathstroke Armory Miniature Collectible.
The newly introduced collectibles with LED light up function and incredible paint application can be combined and rearranged in various ways, creating unlimited diorama display possibilities. Each Armory Miniature collectible measures approximate 12cm tall, whereas miniature figure is approximately 8.5cm tall. Individual and set packaging are available for purchase.
– Armory Miniature Collectible design inspired by the concept of Batman Armory in Batman: Arkham Knight series video game
– Each armory measures approximately 12 cm in height
– Miniature figures measure approximately 8.5 cm in height
– Skillfully applied painting on the suit design and armory
– Armory features LED light up function (USB operated)
– Collectible can be interconnected with each another
Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2020
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Light up function operated using USB power
**USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, Micro USB cable is required
**Product details can subject to change without further notice
BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s20)
© 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.