The colossal figure has captured Hydra Stomper’s appearance in What If…? animation series with outstanding painting applications, complemented with perfectly scaled design, also mechanical details such as thrusters, shooters, and an opening cockpit. Measuring at approximated 56cm in height, it features LED Light-up designs on the eyes and arc reactor; semi-articulated body with the ability to perform head, shoulder, arms, wrist and waist movements.
The 1/6th scale The Hydra Stomper Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of The Hydra Stomper in What If…?
– Approximately 56cm tall
– Special features on armor:
– Skillfully painted in green color with white star emblem and weathering effects
– Highly-accurate mechanic details featuring thrusters, shooters, and an opening cockpit
– LED Light-up areas located on the eyes and arc reactor on chest (blue light, battery operated)
– 8 points of articulations including head, shoulders, waist, arms and wrists
– One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers
– Sized to fit with 1/6th scale Steve Rogers Collectible Figure from What If…? collection series
– One (1) specially designed figure stand
Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2023
*Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required.
***Product details can subject to change without further notice
© 2021 Marvel.
© 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.