Crafted based on the reimagined appearance of Deadpool in armored suit, the highly-detailed figure features a newly crafted helmet head with LED-light up function; intricate design of a heavily advanced suit painted in signature red and black with matte finishing and dark silver highlights; LED light-up function design on eyes, Arc Reactor, and hands; a selection of signature weapons including a pair of Katanas, pistols that can be combined and transformed into a heavy machine gun, saias, dagger, and shurikens; multiple pairs of interchangeable hands; and a figure stand for display.
A Special Edition available only in selected markets will specially include an additional weapon, energy cannon, as bonus accessory.
The 1/6th scale Armorized Deadpool Collectible Figure specially features:
– Based on the reimagined appearance of Deadpool from Marvel Comics in armored suit
– One (1) newly crafted helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
– Approximately 32.5 cm tall
– Over 30 points of articulations
– Contains diecast material
– Special features on armor:
– Iconic red and black colored streamline armor design with matte finish and dark silver colored highlights
– LED- light up function equipped on eyes, Arc Reactor, and hands (white light, battery operated)
– Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of hands for holding pistol
– One (1) pair of hands for holding katana, sais, dagger
– One (1) pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
– Two (2) katanas
– Two (2) pistols (can be combined and transformed into heavy machine gun)
– Two (2) short handle sais with leg sheaths
– One (1) dagger
– Four (4) shurikens (non detachable from figure)
Exclusive Bonus Accessory for Special Edition:
– One (1) energy cannon (attachable to forearms)
– A themed figure stand with character nameplate
– 3D designed by Studio HIVE
Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2023
*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required.
***Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
© 2021 Marvel.
© 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.