PinoyToyKolektor.com Forum

Discuss collectibles not covered by any forum.

PinoyToyKolektor.com Forum

Postby Captain Happy » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:02 am

Is anyone here a member? I've tried so many times to register an account but the admin never approves it. Is anyone here a member? Do they have a recommendation policy? I just want to join and check out fellow collectors into Joes and other 80s stuff.

Why is it so hard to register there??? :omg: :omg: :omg:
Captain Happy

Re: PinoyToyKolektor.com Forum

Postby toyrewind » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:07 pm

I'm a member. I'm not sure kung bakit mahirap magregister pero I heard may new policy re: new members.
toyrewind

Postby ryanrocks » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:15 pm

may note naka lagay sa email ko every time i received a pm.

"!!!!! IMPORTANT !!!! Due to the increase of scammers , spammers, multiple account holders and other nuisances, ALL NEW REGISTRANTS ARE REQUIRED TO STATE THEIR FULL NAME and TEL./CELL NO. FOR APPROVAL. Thank you."
ryanrocks

Postby LoneWolf » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:48 pm

I was able to register last 2008, when the rules aren't as fussy as now. I referred some non-PTK members nga to join PTK, but they are also annoyed with the policy. May approval process, which is fine, but it takes awhile daw before they get a reply from the Moderators.

Buti nalang may mga forum na ganito (HotToysPH). :D A place where we can hang out, read about our hobby, share opinions, without the feeling of being policed.. Thanks Raph again for making this happen.
"War is in your blood. Don't fight it!"
LoneWolf

Postby jayveeeusebio » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:01 pm

Yeh, it really take days to be registered & become a member of ptk but it's worth it! :) Again more power to this site! :D
jayveeeusebio

Postby Captain Happy » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:12 am

Guys, I tried twice already. On two different email accounts. Then I even emailed them. Nothing. I don't understand why they want to make it hard for people to join. WTF are they hiding in there? Naked Barbies???
Captain Happy

Postby mervs » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:49 am

Bro, what i did was like what you have done... inemail ko din sila... I stated my full name and tel no. then I waited for some time... eventually, i was approved. check you email from time to time, for me, it took a week yata bago naaprove.
mervs

Postby LoneWolf » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:56 am

Bro Mike, PM me your email address and full name.. I can PM the moderators, including the Site Admin himself (Dan) to inquire about your case.

Captain Happy wrote:Guys, I tried twice already. On two different email accounts. Then I even emailed them. Nothing. I don't understand why they want to make it hard for people to join. WTF are they hiding in there? Naked Barbies???
"War is in your blood. Don't fight it!"
LoneWolf

Postby Captain Happy » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:10 pm

Yo dude.

It's Mike by the way!

WIll PM you. Thanks man. I just want to look at other people's collections and share the love.
Captain Happy

Postby batman_begins » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:23 am

well, PTK is like the #1 kasi when it comes to collectibles forums, i guess that's the reason why they are really being careful and choosy. Though i still see a lot of newbies over there that are just too.. childish. I'm glad we have HTP. Thanks bro Raph!
"You don't owe these people anymore. You've given them everything..."
"Not everything... Not yet..."
The Dark Knight Rises.. G.O.A.T.
batman_begins

Next

Return to General Collectibles