He is Batman. In the second installment of the Batman series directed by Tim Burton, Michael Keaton reprised the role of the caped crusader to protect Gotham City again from terrible fates. His amazing portrayal of the iconic character in this darker take on the superhero set the high standard for the future appearances of the dark knight on the silver screen!
Today, Hot Toys is very excited to present the much-anticipated 1/6th scale Batman collectible figure from the fan favorite Batman Returns!
The movie-accurate Batman Collectible Figure is specially crafted based on the image of Michael Keaton as the iconic character Batman, featuring a newly developed masked head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs and interchangeable lower faces, a specially created Batsuit, detailed Batman gadgets, and a LED light-up figure base.
This is the moment many Batman fans have waited for. Don’t pass up on the opportunity to add this beloved superhero to your collection!
The 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure’s special features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Batman from Batman Returns
– One (1) Batman head with separate rolling eyeballs and patented Interchangeable Faces Techniques with three (3) interchangeable lower part of faces capturing Michael Keaton’s facial expressions
– Approximately 32 cm tall
– Body with 30 points of articulation
– Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed palms
– One (1) pair of palms for holding weapons
– One (1) right palm for holding grapple gun
– One (1) left palm for holding line launcher
– One (1) open left palm
– One (1) Batsuit
– One (1) black leather-like cape
– One (1) yellow utility belt
– One (1) pair of black forearm gauntlets
– One (1) pair of black boots
– One (1) Batarang
– One (1) grapple gun
– Two (2) napalm packets
– One (1) line launcher with interchangeable parts
– One (1) Batmobile remote control
– One (1) signal jammer
– Square-shaped LED light-up figure stand with Batman nameplate and movie logo (batteries required)
Release date: Q3 – Q4, 2015
** Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
** Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
** Batteries not included for figure stand, 3A batteries (3 pieces) are required
TM & © DC Comics.
WB SHIELD: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
© 2015 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.